SecureCONNECT will solve the Industrial Internet challenges by achieving following objectives:
• Assessment of Security strengths and weaknesses in current cyber-physical communication systems and derivation of potential points for improvement especially by using SDN and NFV concepts
• Identification of possible security attacks future cyber-physical networks and how they can be detected and prevented.
• Specify achievable and relevant scenarios and use-cases for coexistence, cooperation and integration of SDN and NFV based techniques and cloud-service based solutions within cyber-physical systems, for network security.
• Research on economically viable security techniques and protocols for cyber-physical networks and Customization of identified security techniques and protocols to use in future cyber-physical networks.
• Design Secure and scalable communication architecture for future cyber-physical networks based on emerging SDN and NFV technologies